Since I work from home by myself all day and Norman doesn't talk back when I try to engage him in conversation, I rely heavily on podcasts! Here are the ones I have yet to get sick of:
1) NPR's Up First- for a quick news debrief while I make my coffee
4. Gamechangers - Designer Savannah Hayes has an impressive list of guests and does a deep dive on business topics that I haven't heard anywhere else. Super helpful for anyone who's in a creative field!
5. On Being - Krista Tippett is a force, google her if you don't know who she is! Her podcast covers deep thinking topics and guests and her voice is incredibly soothing.
6. Unstyled - Christine Barberich, the cofounder of Refinery29 chats with a whole range of exciting guests on careers, life struggles, etc.
7. Superwomen - Rebecca Minkoff's podcast is similar to Unstyled in the sorts of guests and conversations about what it takes to start and grow a business.