50% of the proceeds from this print will be donated to Black & Pink, an organization with chapter across the country working to support LGBTQ+ people and people living with HIV/AIDS within the prison system.
8" x 10" print of original watercolor painting printed on 110 lb archival paper.
Hand signed and sealed in a cello sleeve, packed with love in non-bendable mailer.
*Please allow 2-3 weeks for framing and shipping*
I've partnered with my friends at Simply Framed to offer high quality custom framing. We've selected beautiful hardwood frame moulding in your choice black, white, and antique gold and custom matting.
• Hardwood frame moulding
• UV-shielding plexiglass, which protects against 89% of UV and 92% Light transmission
• Custom Cut 4-ply white mat with bevel edge
• Archival acid-free foam core backing
• Protective paperback finish
• Wall bumpers
• Hanging hardware + nails
• Hanging and care instructions